Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reflection

My Fall semester is slowly coming to an end, and I have to admit that I am ecstatic! Everyone needs a break every now and then. This Winter break could not have come at a better time for me. I am getting overwhelmed with work and managing my time. I am working very hard to stay on top of my school work and reading, but it is getting to become stressful and difficult to accomplish everything. I am a little scared for the next few weeks because I do not have many days off, and I have a list of things coming up for school that need to be fulfilled before the semester ends. My school jobs are as follows: complete study guide for Political Participation, complete study guide for Middle Eastern politics, work on group presentation for Small Groups, create presentation for 100W, and finish reading Political Participation book and write 5-page paper, write 5-page paper for 100W. All of this needs to be done on top of working with only a few days off in the next two weeks, and not neglecting the people in my personal life. I honestly just can't wait for this semester to be done. Overall, I can say I'm pretty happy with the way my semester worked out. I am actually glad that I did not have a job for most of it. Prior to taking my 100W class, I was told that it would probably be one of the hardest classes I would take, and that it would take up a lot of my time. On the first day of school, I was a little intimidated about having one paper due each week. As the semester went on, I really got the hang of the way that the class worked, and I was easily able to deal with the one paper a week. I am glad to be ALMOST done with my 100W class for San Jose State University. I hope my next few semesters at SJSU will go just as smoothly, that I will score very well on the LSAT, and that I get into Santa Clara school of law!

Vocab Words:
abaciscus (noun): architecture. a small abacus.
avuncular (noun): of or pertaining to characteristics of an uncle. avuncular affection.

1 comment:

  1. re. your LSAT, you might find our new podcast helpful. It is called

    Everything you need to know about the LSAT

    www.lawschoolpodcaster.com

    ReplyDelete