Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oops. . .

I have been so busy with school and work that I forgot to publish my post for last week. Therefore, this is my post that was supposed to be due by Monday, November 16, 2009. I recently wrote about getting a job at Nordstrom. My job has been fun, but it has also been very hectic. I feel like I have no free time. I go to school, I work, and I do homework on my days off. By the time I get off work I am usually tired from running around all day long - getting people clothes, putting clothes away, gift wrapping and making boxes, etc. When I see my boyfriend, after a long day of work, I usually pass out within an hour and a half or so. I feel bad, because I know that he wants to spend time with me and vice versa. I am just so burnt out after a long day of work, or school and work, that when I get to the end of my day I do not want to talk, and I just want to sleep. My boyfriend has been very understanding of this, and has actually really been taking care of me when I do see him. Lately, my boyfriend has been doing small things for me that really show me he loves me. For example, the other night was the Christmas tree lighting in Santana Row. My boyfriend bought me coffee, took me to watch the performances and the tree lighting, and then to dinner at Maggiano's, in Santana Row. I absolutely love eating at Maggiano's. My boyfriend ordered my favorite meal for me, and we had a wonderful dinner. My boyfriend also goes to school, does MMA and kickboxing, and is very into working out. The two of us know that our schedules are both very busy, but we still make some it a point to spend as much quality time with each other as possible.

Vocab Words:
Atrophy (noun): degeneration, decline, or decrease as from disuse.
Kerfuffle (noun): commotion, disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment