Monday, September 21, 2009

Alone Time & Sisters

I am the middle child of two sisters, and am two years apart from each of them. I love having sisters, but sometimes things get crazy. With four women in the house and my dad being the only male, what else could someone expect. My older sister goes to graduate school down south at Cal Sate University Northridge, so she is not home much of the time anymore. Although I only live with one sister, this past weekend was especially nice because she went out of town to visit in Northridge. I was the only child home with my parents, which really does not happen often. I got some much needed time in with my mom! On Saturday, we went had lunch and went shopping. This was really fun because if I ever do anything like this with my mom one of my sisters is usually there also. I felt spoiled because during the day, my boyfriend called me and said that two of our friends asked us to go to dinner. Not only did I have a nice lunch with my mom, but I had a great dinner with my boyfriend and our friends later that night. On Sunday, I spent the day relaxing and cleaning my room. As much as I love my sisters, it felt nice not to have either one of them home for the weekend. This upcoming weekend will be much different than the last. My older sister is coming home to visit so I will be busy spending time with both of my sisters. Spending time with my sisters is a must when we are all together. Although, my sisters and I can definitely argue, (especially my older sister and I) we do have a lot of fun together. I feel very lucky to have sisters because they are truly my life-long best friends.

Vocab Words:
egregious (adj): extraordinary in some bad way.
flagrant (adj): shockingly noticeable or evident; obvious.

1 comment:

  1. Green text on a pink background is not a good visual combination. Let's not do that again.

    ReplyDelete